- Several opportunities to demonstrate your ability in the kitchen
- Bring your unique skills, experience and self to a team that will support you and your ongoing career growth
- Genuine opportunity for ongoing work
What we do at On Line Recruiting
At On Line Recruitment, people are our business. Our focus lies in sourcing the best candidates available and matching job seekers with the right companies whether in the Shoalhaven, Illawarra or anywhere else in Australia, with a desire to service both Employers and Employees.
At On Line Recruitment we strive to create long-term partnerships and strongly value the importance of excellent working relationships. Our employment experts work side-by-side with each job seeker to provide an efficient, streamlined process for candidates.
On Line Recruitment are currently looking for Chefs, Cooks And Kitchen Hands!
We are currently seeking Experienced Chefs, Cooks and Kitchenhands for a variety of positions. Weather it be working within a Café at Huskkison, event and entertainment catering or preparing meals for corporate work events, the variety of positions guarantees that we would have a position to suit your lifestyle needs. But positions will fill fast!
As Chef, you will be required to;
- Ordering of supplies, inventory and costs
- Ensure all orders and supplies for the upcoming catering and restaurant requirements are ordered and delivered as per Head Chef requirements.
- Keep track of all food inventory and restock as required.
- Ensure all invoices are paid on time and tax invoices are received and authorised as soon as practical.
- Be available for functions as they arise to ensure that the food is prepared and served as required.
What we are looking for in a Chefs, Cooks And Kitchen Hands…
To be successful in this role, there are a few things we are looking for:
- Diploma in hospitality or relevant qualification is advantageous (Advantageous)
- Hold a current RSA certificate or have to ability to obtain one (Advantageous)
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong and positive working relationships
- Ability to manage changing priorities in a fast paced and productive environment
- Willingness to take initiative, contribute and bring fresh ideas and make decisions quickly and effectively
- You are focused, positive and love to achieve results
- A strong team player who also has an ability to work autonomously
- A professional attitude and approach
If you don’t meet all of the above requirements – but believe you have something special you could bring to this role (or any other role across our team) – we still want to hear from you! Please continue with your application and we will be in touch.
For further information regarding this position please call Scott Kenny on 4421 2700. Or click “APPLY NOW” to apply instantly.
All submissions will be treated as private and confidential. Whilst all applications will be considered, only those who are shortlisted for the position will be contacted.Apply Now