- Early start – Early finish!
- Bring your professional energy and pride in a job well done!
- Shift for 5 days a week – great base rate
An iconic venue in the heart of Nowra needs your help to stay looking as fresh and clean as the day it opened. With daily visitors there is always something that needs cleaning from seats and hallways to toilets and counters.
This is a great opportunity for you to fit in a:
- short (2hrs/day),
- great base rate … with regular weekend loading,
- early morning (to be completed by 8am) commercial clean before your other jobs.
All equipment and chemicals are supplied onsite. The role will involve vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, cleaning toilet areas, emptying rubbish cans and sweeping the outside entrance.
Your pride in presentation for your work, ability to work independently and preparedness to be responsible for getting the venue ready for the new day, and reliability will underly your long-term success on this shift.
Your duties will include:
- Cleaning toilets.
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming tiled and carpeted floors and a tiled access ramp.
- Empty and re-line rubbish cans.
- Sweeping common spaces to venue expectations, and with great attention to detail.
- Refresh and replenish amenities, supplies, and applicable collateral to ensure all items are available for guest.
- Taking a proactive approach to prevent guest challenges by inspecting work, identifying and communicating maintenance concerns, and replacing items
- Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them
Bring your high attention to detail, hard work ethos and pride for a job well done to work as part of the team keeping this venue’s name in lights.
For further information regarding this position please call Paul Mould on 4421 2700. Or click “APPLY NOW” to apply instantly.
All submissions will be treated as private and confidential. Whilst all applications will be considered, only those who are shortlisted for the position will be contacted.Apply Now