- Located in Bomaderry
On Line Recruitment has been developing and delivering market leading solutions for over 20 years. We offer competitive remuneration packages and endless learning and growth opportunities.
Our client has a combined background of more than 34 years in Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Construction & Maintenance. Environmental sustainability is one of their key principles and extending the reliable life of assets through corrosion prevention and reducing power consumption through energy efficiency improvements.
Assignment located in Bomaderry. PPE will be provided. Daily Overtime and Saturday work on offer.
We are currently seeking Confined Space Sentry to control who goes in and out of the confined space area and monitor those inside. A Sentry must always be on duty at all times and their responsibilities can include;
- Checking qualifications of workers
- Ensuring workers are wearing correct PPE
- Checking that permits and JSA’s are in place and signed off
- Maintaining communication with workers whilst in Confined Spaces to ensure everything is running smoothly
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Hold a current Working at Heights ticket
- A current Confined Space ticket
- WHS Construction White Card
We are seeking candidates with the following attributes:
- A proactive, can-do attitude
- Able to follow instructions in a positive manner
- Follow and comply to strict WHS policies and procedures
- Willingness to adapt
- Punctual and reliable
To join our ever-growing team click on “Apply For This Job”. For further enquiries please phone 02 4421 2700 to speak with our Recruitment Consultants Kaylene Jensen.
All submissions will be treated as private and confidential. Whilst all applications will be considered, only those who are shortlisted for the position will be contacted.Apply Now