- Team orientated environment
- 1 day a week, 8 – 5
- Located in South Nowra
On Line Recruitment nurtures the importance of a team environment – people are our business!
As our new team member you will become a part of a well-established, reputable recruitment company on the South Coast of NSW who focuses to maintain and create long-term partnerships with both our clients and candidates. Currently, we are looking for a person who is capable of recognizing priorities and can execute time sensitive administration, 1 day a week (Friday), though we anticipate this will expand in the future.
Your enthusiasm and highly regarded administration skills will support our daily recruitment operations by assisting Senior Consultants and Management to continue to connect people to businesses who are relying on our expertise and judgement.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Provide administration support to the team
- Business development of new candidates
- Continued candidate care of temporary and permanent staff including registering and screening
- Provide first point of response to incoming calls and in office meet and greet
- Maintain cloud-based software files
- Awareness of industry compliance on an introduction level
- Meet and exceed individual KPI’s
Required skills and experiences:
- Strong Administrative Skills
- Deliver Customer Service with confidence
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated experience working with and achieving deadlines
- Excellent presentation
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Team orientated
- High attention to detail and demonstrates awareness towards your responsibilities
- Desire to grow your skills within the Recruitment industry
For further information regarding this position please call Scott Kenny on 02 4421 2700. Or click “APPLY NOW” to apply instantly.