Our client has over 20 years experience in pharmaceutical and healthcare. Their staff are highly customer focused coming together to provide you and your family with a community pharmacy you can trust.
We are seeking an experienced Pharmacy Assistant for a Full Time position, Monday-Friday locally in Sanctuary Point.
The successful candidate must have a minimum certificate III in Community Pharmacy and a first aid certificate.
- Customer Service
- Providing support to the team
- General administration duties
- Administering webster paks
Skills and Experience:
- High level of attention to detail a must
- Administration experience
- First aid experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to organise and prioritise daily tasks
- Able to work autonomously
- Professional demeanour
- Well presented
For further information regarding this position please call Kaylene Jensen on 4421 2700. Or click “APPLY NOW” to apply instantly.
All submissions will be treated as private and confidential. Whilst all applications will be considered, only those who are shortlisted for the position will be contacted.Apply Now