On Line Recruitment is a well-established, reputable recruitment company on the South Coast of NSW. People are our business and we focus to maintain and create long-term partnerships with both our clients and candidates. We practice ethical business conduct and we’re proud of our reliable brand.
OLR is seeking an accomplished Recruitment Associate who is passionate about people and thrives to connect people to businesses who are relying on our expertise and judgement. Your capabilities will maintain current and new candidate relationships and identify suitability across a wide range of industries and levels.
Your role will support our daily recruitment operations by assisting Senior Consultants and Management.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Providing support to Management
- Business development of new candidates
- Continued candidate care of temporary and permanent staff including screening, qualifying, registering, interviewing and filling vacant positions
- Provide first point of response to incoming calls and in office meet and greet
- Maintaining cloud-based software files
- Awareness of industry compliance on an intermediate level
- Meet and exceed individual and team KPI’s
Required skills and experiences:
- Strong Administrative Skills
- Deliver Customer Service with confidence
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated experience working with and achieving deadlines
- Excellent presentation
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Team orientated
- High attention to detail and demonstrates awareness towards your responsibilities
- A human resources or related tertiary qualification is preferred
For further information regarding this position please call Tracy Dicker on 02 4421 2700. Or click “APPLY NOW” to apply instantly.Apply Now