- Located in Bomaderry
- Day & Afternoon Shift Available
On Line Recruitment has been developing and delivering market leading solutions for over 20 years. We offer competitive remuneration packages and endless learning and growth opportunities.
Our client has a combined background of more than 34 years in Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Construction & Maintenance. Environmental sustainability is one of their key principles and extending the reliable life of assets through corrosion prevention and reducing power consumption through energy efficiency improvements.
We are currently seeking Riggers for an assignment located in Bomaderry. PPE required for the job will be provided. Daily overtime.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Proven experience as a rigger
- Hold a current High Risk Work License with a minimum Basic Rigger qualification (RB, RI or RA)
- Confined Space ticket preferred but not required
- WHS Construction White Card
We are seeking candidates with the following attributes:
- A proactive, can-do attitude
- Able to follow instructions in a positive manner
- Follow and comply to strict WHS policies and procedures
- Willingness to adapt
- Punctual and reliable
To join our ever-growing team click on “Apply For This Job”. For further enquiries please phone 02 4421 2700 to speak with our Recruitment Consultants Kaylene Jensen.
All submissions will be treated as private and confidential. Whilst all applications will be considered, only those who are shortlisted for the position will be contacted.Apply Now