Shift Supervisors x 2
- Run a Tight Ship
- Busy Takeaway Venue
- Fun Team
On Line Recruitment are currently looking for 2x Shift Supervisors!
Working with a renowned takeaway venue in Huskisson, the Shift Supervisors oversee the operations of this popular (very popular in the holidays) venue.
As Shift Supervisor, you make the most of your team of cooks and front of house staff to keep your customers fed. This includes on the floor decision-making as well as organising rosters and training/managing staff.
What we are looking for in a Shift Supervisor
To be successful in this role, there are a few things we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong and positive working relationships
- Ability to manage changing priorities in a fast paced and productive environment
- Previous supervisory experience in a retail/hospitality environment (preferred)
- Skills and abilities to assist with front of house tasks – order taking, payment processing, etc
- You are organised, focused and positive
- A strong team player
If you don’t meet all of the above requirements – but believe you have something special you could bring to this role (or any other role across our team) – we still want to hear from you! Please continue with your application and we will be in touch.
For further information regarding this position please call Scott Kenny on 4421 2700. Or click “APPLY NOW” to apply instantly.
All submissions will be treated as private and confidential. Whilst all applications will be considered, only those who are shortlisted for the position will be contacted.